Summary of Privacy
- Muldoon’s will automatically collect certain non-identifying information
- Muldoon’s utilizes “cookies”, which do not contain any personal information that allows you to be identified, but which contains certain statistical information
- We will obtain your consent prior to collecting Personal Information
- We will not use any Personal Information for any other purposes without your consent or as required by law
- You may withdraw your consent at any time by sending a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Muldoon’s Coffee will not sell, trade, or disclose to third parties any of the information collected on this webpage, except as follows:
- Affiliated Service Providers
- Where required by law
- Statistical Analysis
- Protection of Your Information
- Right to Examine Information
- Children Under 13 are exempt from information collection
- Type and Purpose of Collection: Muldoon’s collects information to facilitate the use of our webpage by you, our customer. On our webpage, we collect two types of information:
- Statistical information of a non-personal nature: When you access our webpage, Muldoon’s will automatically collect certain non-identifying information, which will be collected without your knowledge or consent (hereinafter referred to as “Non-Personal Information”). Such collection is performed by most webpages, and will not allow you to be personally identified. For example, Muldoon’s utilizes “cookies”, which do not contain any personal information that allows you to be identified, but which contains certain statistical information. You can instruct your computer to inform you whenever a cookie is being sent, or you can disallow cookies through you web browser. If you do choose to disallow cookies, some features of this webpage may not function, or your ability to choose some of the options may be limited.
- Information of a personal nature: To use some of the functions on our webpage, you will be asked to provide Personal Information from which you can be identified (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Information”). We will obtain your consent prior to collecting Personal Information. The purposes for the collection of Personal Information are the following:
- To process, deliver, bill for, and collect payment for purchase products;
- To facilitate your purchase with our affiliated service providers;
- To anticipate and resolve problems with your service; and
- To update you on changes to our services or products, including new promotions.
Muldoon’s expressly acknowledges that we will not use any Personal Information for any other purposes without your consent or as required by law. The Personal Information we collect will vary depending on how you are using the webpage, but may include your name, address, email address, credit card information, credit information, and telephone number.
- Withdrawal of Consent: We will not collect any Personal Information from you without your knowledge and consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time by sending a written request to email@example.com. Upon receiving notice that you have revoked your consent, we will stop using your Personal Information within a reasonable time, which will vary depending on what information we have collected and for what purpose, and we will send you a confirmation email stating same.
- Sharing Information: Muldoon’s will only use your information in connection with the purposes described herein. Further, Muldoon’s will not sell, trade, or disclose to third parties any of the information collected on this webpage, except as follows:
- Affiliated Service Providers: Muldoon’s may share your information with our affiliated service providers, with whom we are affiliated so as to better serve you. For example, we may share your credit card information with the credit card service provider to process your purchase. When Muldoon’s uses affiliated service providers, it requires them to have the same level of privacy protection as we have, and therefore we expect that your information will be handled with the same level of care that we employ.
- Where required by law: Muldoon’s may share the collected information where required by law, specifically in response to a demand from government authorities where such demand meets the legal requirements.
- Statistical Analysis: We may share aggregated statistical information with third parties for advertising or marketing purposes. No Personal Information will be shared in this manner.
- Protection of Your Information: We take very seriously our responsibility to protect the information that you are entrusting us with. As such, we limit access and use state of the art technologies to safeguard Personal Information from unauthorized intrusions. It should be noted that while we will do our utmost to protect your information, no security procedure is currently 100% effective. Should any breach of your personal information occur, we will inform you as soon as possible.
- Right to Examine Information: You have the right to examine any of your Personal Information that we collect. Should you wish to examine the information, please send us a written request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to charge you a reasonable administrative fee to access your information.
- Children Under 13: Given our concern for the privacy of children, it is our policy not to collect information from children under the age of 13.
- Should you no longer wish to receive our emails, please update your preferences at MY ACCOUNT